Friday, April 25, 2014

Red faceRed face New Samsung Android 4.3 Security Busted

Red face New Samsung Android 4.3 Security Busted by SRS

New Samsung Android 4.3 Security Busted by SRS

Our Samsung unlock software is the first and so far only solution in the world to be able to direct unlock the new security since the Android 4.3 on models like: I747(m), I337(m), I317(m), I9190, I9192, I9195, I9200, T999, M919 and many many more.

Now our competitors can get to work copying our work , just remember where you got it first!

After about 5 months nobody being able to unlock these phones it is finally possible with our Samsung Remote unlock client software. We've internally tested the solution for a full week and then beta tested it with our pro users for another week and now we are announcing it to the world!

Get your Samsung unlock account here



Samsung Release 14.12.28 details:
[+] Support new Android 4.3 versions with MSM Qcom Chip (select -ns1 model)
[+] T999L New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I9190 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I9192 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I9195 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I9200 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I9205 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I9506 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I317 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I337 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I535 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I547 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I747 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I8730 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I9305 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I9505 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] I9508 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] M919 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] N7105 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] N8020 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] T779 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] T889 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] T999 New Security Direct Unlock / Repair (*Need Root*)
[+] Galaxy Tab I467 Direct Unlock / Code Reading / Relock /Repair Imei
[+] Remove Region Lock (free for all SRS Users)
[+] Improved Patern lock removal (now also removes user lock, password etc over usb only)

For Android 4.3+ there is no auto root solution yet so it will involve some flashing, you can either Google root solutions for your model or contact our support for help

No comments:

Post a Comment