Sprint Motorola XPRT Hard Reset Procedure
Here's the the steps and procedure on how to hard reset the Motorola XPRT (Sprint) with Android OS, v2.2 (Froyo) packed with 1 GHz ARM Cortex-A8 processor, PowerVR SGX530 GPU, TI OMAP3620-1000 chipset.
This solution may help fix abnormal errors on device such as hang or frozen.
Just make sure to have a back up copy of all important data on the device before proceeding for this process will result to delete and wipe all data installed from the Motorola XPRT .
Motorola XPRT Factory Reset through Menu Settings:
From the main HOME SCREEN
->select FACTORY DATA RESET
->select RESET PHONE
->Enter PASSWORD if prompted
->select ERASE EVERYTHING
Motorola XPRT Hard reset through button combination, this will prompt you into recovery mode.
this may help if the Motorola XPRT is frozen,hang or unresponsive.
1. Turn the power off or remove the battery and reinsert it back again after a couple of seconds.
2. Press and hold the POWER+CAMERA buttons at the same time
3. Release the Camera button when prompted
4. Press and hold the Volume Down key
5. It will show A yellow exclamation
6. Select the Wipe data/factory reset (Alt + W) option